Nog Nog Noggin on Heaven's Door

Egg nog has reached the shelves of Spring Texas' grocery stores.                                      11/13/2017

So, Last week for service we got to do this program thing instead of our normal service, and it was called Saving Smiles, and a bunch of kids came in and got free dental check up things. I did a bunch of paper work, but all was good. It was fun. 
We have our investigator Anas baptism on Saturday!!! I am so excited! She has been waiting awhile and it is finally Saturday. Her son Jason was going to get baptized too, but he changed his mind. He said he wanted to know a little more first. We will continue working on him though. (He is 11). Then his sister started praying about baptism, even when we didn't talk about it during the lesson. It was great. We also have an investigator Nancy, who after reading the first 6 chapters of the Book of Mormon and praying about it was like "I know it is true. I just know it. I know it will change my life." and she is just the absolute best. 
I learned how to make this orange drink thing, that is pretty good if any of you want to try it (although I find it to be really sweet) it contains; .5 gallons of orange juice, 2 cans of evaporated milk, 5 big spoonfuls of sugar, a sploosh of vanilla, and ice. 
Every week we get to teach an English class, and that is a lot of fun. The people are in the opposite boat I am in, and it is interesting. 
Our district leader was Elder Blackford, but he got emergency transferred, and now our leader is Elder Fitt, so that happened. 
In our mall, there is a Carlos Bakery! I went and bought a cupcake from there (because how could you not? Its cake boss!) and it was very disappointing. Still cool though. I got a red velvet with  cream cheese frosting one. 
I met another cat at a members house. It is fat and Calico, and I love it. 
Sorry, this is a lot of random information piled together haha, I just wrote a list of things I thought were important this week to tell yall. 
You guys can all feel free to send me letters. My address is 
26325 Northgate Crossing Blvd
Spring Texas, 77373
I challenge you all to read Joseph Smith History 1:25, it is online if anyone of you do not have it. It is a really good scripture, and I challenge you all to think about your faith, and one thing this week you can do to either test your faith and make it stronger, or if there is something that you know that perhaps you have denied because of the world around, undenying, and share that belief with someone you know. 
Have a great week everyone!!

Philippians 1:3
 P.S I cannot respond on Facebook Messenger, aside from telling you I cannot respond lol. 
--
-Hermana Woerner


Hey! quick update! My address is all correct except my apartment number is also important haha, my apartment number is #1110! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I hope they call me on a Mission

Toothpaste

Hola!!!!