25 October 2017









 I received a text message from a random stranger with her picture at the airport.  I texted her back thank you, but I'm not sure my words could ever convey how much joy that one picture gave me.




















I received this e-mail when Stephanie left the MTC and traveled to Texas.  I have a picture to go along with the e-mail.





25 October 2017


Dear  Sister Pattee ,


Today your daughter arrived in the Texas Houston Mission. Sister Woerner is safely here, has met us, and looks very excited to be in Texas.


Each missionary came with a bright look in their eyes of determination and willingness to participate in taking the gospel to the people living in the mission boundaries.  We love each one already and are so glad to have her with us.


Thank you for the support and love you give your missionary.  It is most important as she begins and continues the experience of being in the field.  You will be receiving a letter from your missionary, with pictures and a letter from us shortly.


Warm regards,


President and Sister Jordan Peterson











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I hope they call me on a Mission

Toothpaste

Hola!!!!